Norton PC Checkup is very useful. Norton PC Checkup can be easily installed while it may also be a headache when you want to remove Norton PC Checkup from your computer. Maybe you want to delete the old version and reinstall the latest version, or maybe it is expired and you need to abandon it. No matter what it is, this article describe how you can force uninstall Norton PC Checkup from your computer easily.
Manually uninstall Norton PC Checkup from the PC
1. Exit all the programs open.
2. Click Start, click Control Panel tab.
3. Find out Add/Remove Programs applet in Windows XP or Windows 2000, and then Click Uninstall a Program.
Or click the Change/Remove Programs button on the top of the left list in Windows Vista.
4. Scroll down the list and highlight Norton PC Checkup , then click Remove to uninstall Norton PC Checkup in Windows XP or Windows 2000; Click Uninstall in Windows Vista.
5. Restart your computer after this Norton PC Checkup removal is finished.
Up to here, the deletion has not finished yet since there are some folders and items related to Norton PC Checkup are still left on the computer, which will prevent you to take the next step of your plan. There are generally two options for you to achieve a clean Norton PC Checkup removal. Therefore, it is very important for you to take the following measures to completely uninstall the application:
1. Go to drive C, Program Files, and find out Norton PC Checkup and then delete all the related files directly from the computer.
2. Click Start, Run and put in Regedit in the blank and then click Enter to get access to the registry. Delete all the related keys:
If you choose to manually remove Norton PC Checkup, you will find how hard and complicated it is. Besides, since Registry is one of the most important parts of a computer, if you delete the wrong values or entries there, you will bring more damages to your system. Well then, why not adopt an easier and quicker way?
Force uninstall Norton PC Checkup with a professional, trusted and reliable uninstaller
Using an uninstaller to help you conduct a clean Norton PC Checkup removal is much more convenient than you think. What’s more, it is much safer and faster. It can keep you from deleting the wrong files which will bring you a bulk of troubles. A program named Best Uninstall Tool can give you a hand. Let’s have a look how easy it is to get rid of all the useless files and items by using the “Force Uninstall” function of this program:
1. Free download and run Best Uninstall Tool.
2. Locate the direction where you have put the program and Choose Force Uninstall in the main interface.
3. Then Best Uninstall Tool will help you to find out and remove Norton PC Checkup and all related traces clearly.